Fire Academy No. 85 will award 23 students at graduation ceremony | News
From Kilgore College:
Twenty-three students will graduate from the Kilgore College Fire Academy No. 85 on Thursday, Dec. 6.
The ceremony is set for 6:30 p.m. in the Bert E. Woodruff Adult Education Center Auditorium in Kilgore.
The KC Fire Academy is accredited by the Texas Commission on Fire Protection and the State Firemen and Fire Marshal's Association and approved by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
The academy offers certification schools for NFPA 1001 Basic Structural Firefighter I and II certification, the Texas Volunteer certification, Fire Inspector and Fire and Arson Investigation courses.
It is also a designated institution by the Canadian Province of British Columbia.
The following candidates, listed by hometown, are part of KC Fire Academy No. 85:
- Barrie, Ontario, Canada: Jeffery Keith Jones
- Black Creek, B.C., Canada: Nicholas C. Gottfried
- Borger: Taw Ray MCWilliams
- Carthage: Jake Aaron Vanover
- Gladewater: Brent L. Underwood
- Hanna, Alberta, Canada: Robb S. David
- Hughes Springs: Justin R. Riehemann and Tanner Mack Smith.
- Kelowna, B.C., Canada: Max Carson Grayston
- Kilgore: Cody Dean Sprayberry
- Longview: Austin Moore and Johnny D. Villasenor.
- Marshall: Gelvert M. Espinoza
- Mesquite: Garrett Lee Millsap
- Mineola: Jonathan L. Rodieck
- N. Vancouver B.C. Canada: Jeffrey McCutcheon and Quinton Chad Rockhill.
- Salmon Arm, B.C.: Blane C. Dalton and Brent Anthony Meszaros.
- Whitehouse: Scott Michael Sanders
- Wolfe City: Chaffin David Andrews, Bryan Samuel Dawson and Tyler Andrew Deary